29 June 2011

Someone Get Me Off This Crazy Train...

Hello again, everyone.  June has been an insane month; good, but insane, and we're heading into an equally insanely good July.  This month we had 4 family birthdays, Father's Day, an annual formal event for my husbands' company, a graduation ceremony and a huge company picnic.  Next month brings my son's 3rd birthday, my mom's birthday and two very special weddings.

Two of my best friends in the whole world are getting married in July, and I'm Matron-of-Honor for one of them. Both are out-of-town from where I live, which means travel, arrangements for the kids, coordinating a kick-ass Bachelorette Party in a town I don't know.  But let me tell you, I'm so excited to see my friends so happy and marrying men who are perfect for them.  It's worth the temporary insanity to be a part of this special moment.  So in honor of these two friends, here are some pictures of us from college.

Ladies - you know who you are - I am so lucky to have friends like you.  Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin (and embarrassing), and for weathering long-distance friendships for 7 years.  I wish you both the best!  Love you!

Me, RJL, ADS & a few other random people.  Not sure what this party was...

Me and RJL.  Wow, this feels like a loooong time ago.

Me, ADS and our hairy friend at the San Diego Wild Animal Park.

ADS' and my feet in the Pacific Ocean.
I remember this party...

That wasn't our last drink of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment