11 February 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello again!  Yes, it has been almost 6 months since my last post.  My good friend Allison has prompted me to pick this up again, so here I am!

I was thinking of filling you in on the projects I completed August through January, but sadly, a terrible fate befell our family computer and I lost almost all the photos I took of those projects.  Even more sadly, I have an chronic case of Mommy Brain, so recalling all the projects I completed would be impossible.  Bum deal.

I have a few pictures from my phone - they aren't great, but alas, they'll have to do.

The robot buddies for Finn and his best bed, Liam.

A rag doll for my niece, Elsie, made from a t-shirt, polyfill and yarn.

The face didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but an embroiderer I'm not.

Baby blanket no.1 for friends of ours at Stephen's work.

Next on my to-do list: Baby blankets nos.2-5.

For friends who are adopting a sweet baby girl from China.

For my nephew, Hezekiah, who is arriving in March!
(quilts 4 & 5 are TBD - one is for my niece, Sydney, who was born in November, 
the other for my cousin's baby who isn't arriving until September.)

And last, but not least, I am finally working on my Parisville quilt for me, myself and I.  (See post about it here.)  I love the fabric so much, and I'm really digging the diamonds.  BTW, I decided to go for the plain old diamonds similar to the first picture.  As soon as I have some better pics of this quilt, I'll post them!

A preview of Diamonds in Parisville.

Well, now that I'm back, you're stuck with me!  Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment