19 February 2011

Quilt Pictures, As Promised

As expected, the quilt show was INCREDIBLE!  I left feeling very woozy with sensory overload and a brain full of ideas and inspiration.  So, I'm going to pass a little of that feeling onto you!  Enjoy!

The more I look at this one, the more I like it.

Isn't it beautiful!?!

This one was among my favorites.


I LOVE this quilt!  The artist also hand-dyes fabric, which I bought some of!

Does anyone know if this qualifies as a Rose of Sharon quilt?

Circles!

My favorite quilt of the day.  Entitled: Cannot See the Forest for the Trees.

Wonky squares!

This one surprised me!  Keep scrolling...
See the sheet music and letter-print fabric?

AND all the quilting was music notes and bass/treble clef.

My friend, Amy, and a quilt made from a Kaffe Fassett pattern.


The ONLY bargello I saw at the whole show.  I LOVE it!!

Amazing use of batik fabrics!

Believe it or not, this is a 9-square quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment