My routine with my BOATH has evolved into a just-before-bedtime ritual, very much like entering my thoughts in a daily diary. Since I've never kept a diary, this is new to me. Today is 50 days since beginning the BOATH, and I'm up to number 102. Still a 2-a-day average, I'm sorry to report, but I'm still keeping at it. Here are some of the highlights so far:
3. "As far as he could remember, Sam slept through the night in deep content, if logs are contented." - LOTR
5. "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss
15. My son announced today, "I am living! I am alive!"
26. I am so thankful for a good friend who I can share my hobbies with and who doesn't mind my high-energy kids! (And she makes delicious food!)
25. I am married to a man who works very, very hard in a thankless job and makes a concerted effort to be home with us!
38. The encouragement of my parents. They are amazing and so supportive!
46. Gesine's cakes (http://confectionsofamasterbaker.blogspot.com/)
Various: My 1-year-old keeps adding to her vocabulary!
Thank you to everyone who brings happiness into my life. I hope that I'm able to bring happiness into yours!